CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sports and games

As we konw ,pingpang is chinese national sports ! So ping pong is most popular in our country ! In August ,our capital city Beijing hold a successful olympic games ! The ping pang match left a deep impression on me when 3 flag rised together in the prize stage ! we're pround of the chinese pingpang player ! They're our hero !

But I'm not good at pingpong , I like play ping-pang most ! When I was a child , I always playing badminton with my father !

In my opinion , in the past years chinese people don't like take part in the sports and games . Because they're not have more free time to take part in sports and games ! In the past , every family have 3~6 children , they must take good care of their family ,so ~~~

But now, people like take part in sports and games ! Because sports could keep people healthy ! It good for people 's health if you do sports !

0 comments: