CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Famous People


There are some famous people I know, for example: Wang li hong(leehom) , Zhou jie lun , Cai yi lin ,Wang fei ,Sun yan zi . Are the famous singer which I like . But , I like"Sun yan zi " most !

I like to listen to her songs ~ Some words from her songs are so beautiful .

Then, add her special voice .The song became a perfect song .

When I feel sad or unhappy , I always listen to her music that will let me know ,there a person who have the same feeling with me ~~ then , I will be ok ~~

Some times I like listen to some songs from " wang fei " , some of her songs make me feeling well ~~ When she got married and got a daughter , She decided to stop singing . Most people are very sad when they heard that ,but I'm not feel very sad beacause she was in happyness ~~

0 comments: