CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Snake farm

Taday is 4th march 2009 after puco-puco we visit the Snake farm and Gua Kelam with VC and some teachers . It was a exciting trip .

we went there by school bus , when I get down the bus I saw the poster on the wall, I felt excited
Actually , I'm afraid of snakes . When I got into the farm I saw the VC catched a big snake , some my classmates around with him . I walk to the snake closely , I felt excited , because it is my frist time that I can approach tnem by myself .

When we came into the hall, there was a lady with a big snake around her body, most of my friends
felt so sacred, but someof them closed to that lady and tried to do the same thing like her.
They put a snake on their body. I'm so sacred it , so I didn't try it .

This snake farm has more than 20 species of snakes , and there have 4 snakes from our university -UniMAP . The snake lady told us some imformation about how to solve when you meet a snake or a snake bite you . I learned more .

Latter , I snake farm's worker walk to us , some people try to touch the snake , I decided to try it
when I touched the snake's skin , It was very soft and cold . Snake is not the same as other animals .It is a cold-blood animal , so when you touched it ,you finger would feel cold .

This is the venom from cobra. It was said that these venom can kill more than 20 people in
2 minutes. What's more, it also can kill an elephant in 3 hours.

The very cruel thing is we saw the snake ate a chicken . Frirst , the snake entwine the chicken with its long body , more and more tight , then when the snake felt the chicken has no heart-throb , it would start to eat it .

After snake farm , we went to Gua kelam . Its long 370m and you go through by the only less then 0.5m wide wooden bridge . we saw the remnants of the thin mine operation within the cave .

That a magical space . All in all , say thanks for Dato who give us a chance to visit these 2 places .
Thank you !

1 comments:

instructor said...

Pretty interesting write-up...I have done some language corrections for you...have a look okay.


puco-puco ...

it is POCO-POCO DEAR.

taday - TODAY

we visit - WE VISITED

a exciting trip - AN exciting trip

when I get down - When I GOT DOWN the bus


The VC catched a big snake - CAUGHT a big snake

I walk to the snake - I WALKED to the snake

my frist time - my FIRST time

approach tnem - Approach THEM

felt so sacred - felt so SCARED


I am really glad you enjoyed the trip. May the trip leave you with plenty of good memories of your studies here in Malaysia.