CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Art

I like to listen music . I always take out my earphone ,
then listen to music . No matter I happy or sad .
For example , when I walk in the rain ,
I like to listen Sun yan zi 's "xia yu tian " .
When I'm so happy I like to listen Hua Er 's "Da xi zhou "
When I'm so sad Ilike to listen Yan zi 's "Wo bu nan guo " and so on .
I like classical music , it make me feel comfortable .
My favorite music instrument is piano , but I'm not good at it .
I began to learn it when I am little , at that time I felt it very boring .
Because I must play it for 2 hours everyday . I am so hate it .
so I decide to not agree with my parents . So when my parents ask me to play it ,
I began to carry .
Then sometimes latter , my parent didn't ask me to practise it any more .
But , when I grown up , I am very regret by I give up to play piano .
When I saw my classmates play some music instrument performent at shcool ,
I felt not very well . Because , I think if I didn't give up it , I can performent
it at school .

1 comments:

shapx said...

"No matter I happy or sad .
For example , when I walk in the rain"

u can actually combine these two sentences Maya. ok?