CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

What is the latest item have bought this week ?

I bought a pair of shoes from Penang Komstor last sunday .And I ate some delicious food in "little shang hai ".

I expected to buy a pair of shoes for a long time , but , I can't find one fit for me . Frist is because I can't find some fastion shose in Perlis . Second is I have no time to go other place to buy one which I like .
When I went to Penang , I have a chance to buy a new shose I so happy !

Then last saturday I and my friends went to penang to book the ticket which we will go back to china when we finsh our English course .
But , something isn't good . The ticket is so expensive at that time . So I didn't book it .

In the afternoon , we go to "Gerney palaz" for lunch , we ate some special Penang tasty food .
Then we took a taxi to "little shang hai "_near "komtar" . There have one of tasty food from china --"Hot-pot" Which from "Si chuan province of china " . It so delicious .
I think it is a expected weekend , I can bought a pair of shoes then I can ate delicious food which from china , I enjoy my holiday .
I want recommmend my friends to go there to tast the "Hot-pot " .
Because ,I think it's good to share something to friend .

2 comments:

shapx said...

'I can bought'

firstly, please use the spell checker before u publish any post.

secondly, after the word 'can' normally we use base form verb.
what is a base form verb? ask in class

instructor said...

When I WAS little

when you talk about something that has already happened always use the PAST tense.

PERFORMANCE NOT 'performant'


'I felt not very well '- I did not feel well or I felt uneasy.


I too hated my piano lessons when I was a child.