CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sping Festival






Spring Festival In my country , Spring Festival is the most important Festival of the year .
Generally , every family will prepare for it for about two weeks .
Sping Festival is a grand Festival . We always hold the celebration on Sping Festival eve ,
it will come to a climax at 00:00 . In order to celebrate Spring Festival ,
each and every family will make a clean sweep of the house .
Paste New Year Pictures on the door and some paper-cut on the window..
Parents will cook a lot of delicious food , waiting for relatives and some other friends
come and celebrate it together . From first day of the year to Lantern Festival ,
every family will celebrate like do some interesting tings , go out for a visit , and so on ...
When I was a child , I like it very much .
Because of when the Spring Festival coming ,my parents brought some beautiful clothes to me .
I can get a lot of Lucky money , visit relatives , make "jiao zi " -- one of delicious food from china . And have great fun .









0 comments: