CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Butterfly farm

This weekend I went to Penong butterfly farm with my friends .
That is a very interesting place , you can see many butterfly here , There have too many butter that you can't count all .
I 'm so excited when I saw many butterfly fly around me .
And you also can saw some other insect here .
There have some trutles , so big trutle ,I didn't see it before !
I saw some Mandarin duck , I saw two swimming together , you can find they are lover easily !
Coincidently , That day is Valentine's Day , The Mandarin duck make me so sweet .
Then , there also have some magical insect ,
Moving leaf , In my first sight , I didn't find where is the Moving leaf ,
and what is the Moving leaf , Finally , I found that insect called Moving leaf .
If you didn't see it carefully , I think you couldn't found it !
It look so same with leaives .

There have many insects I have never see before .
That is an interesting place .
I saw many butterfly and other insects ,
I enjoyed that weekend ~~~

2 comments:

instructor said...

Wow!!! You are adventurous!!! how did you go to Penang!!! Did you but anything?

instructor said...

Hmmm...you did learn a lot of insect names, use the spellcheck to cheack your spelling dear.

i will comment more soon...have some matters that need my immediate attention.

keep on writing...put some photos too...it would be nice to share with everybody ...