CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Winter holiday

In my hometown , winter holiday is the coldest period stage .
People in this season alway do some outdoor activities , like go skiing , go skating ......
Do all sports in the snow filed . Although , these sports are too interesting ,
people like to do that . But I feel too cold for me .
So I want to go to another country for a visit which country don't have winter .
Then I found Malaysia is a country which don't have summer ,
it just have one season all of the year that is summer . I think that is the best choose .
I search the internet to know some information of Malasia .
I found there have a island named "Langkawei" , This island have 99 small island ,
langkawei's sky is very beautiful , some white cloud in the blue sky .
The sea is clean and blu e , and you can't set apart from sky and sea .
Then I found a picture about black sand beach , which beach made of black sands .
You can wash it or your\ can use other way to try .
All the way could proved that is black sand .
I think that is an interesting place ,
I plan to go there this winter holiday.
y .

1 comments:

instructor said...

You have gone to Langkawi also...tell me do you like it here in Malaysia?

do you miss the winter season? How do you find the malaysian weather????

write shorter sentences. that way you will make less errors.